Safeside Chimney and Duct cleaning is a leading growth oriented company that has serviced the chimney needs of the entire state of Connecticut for over 25 years. Always on the lookout to add talent to grow its existing team , we accept resumes year round for career opportunities in the field of Chimney cleaning , repair , restoration and stove installation.
For us to consider adding an individual to our team they must have the following qualities and abilities
Show a high-level of customer service competency to meet customers needs and exceed their expectations:•
Excellent communication skills Self-motivated and interest in continuous self-improvement:
- Positive team-focused attitude
- Ability to lift a minimum of 80 lbs.
- ability to work from heights on ladders and pitched roofs
- Ability to pass an employment offer drug screen and background check
- Proof of a productive and valued professional life – We check references
- High School diploma or equivalent, college preferred
- Valid Driver’s license with clean driving history
- Able to work outside year round in temperature and weather extremes
Individuals with the following experience translate well to our industry :
- Appliance sales and installation
- Solar Panels
- Former business owners
- Year round employment
Highly competitive starting salaries with the ability to progress rapidly.
Paid overtime (time and a half).
Year round education and hands-on training, both in-house, outside vendors
After reaching employment benchmarks :
- Paid holidays.
- Vacation Days.
Retirement plan with partial company match (SIMPLE IRA).
We are very selective in hiring employees in order to ensure a good cultural fit.
We are a company that sets high value on positivity, team first mentality , strong work ethics and personal pride in everything we do.
Submit your resume for consideration to email@example.com