Keeping your Dryer Vent cleaned is a great way to extend the life of your Dryer and keep it your home safe.
Additional Benefits of Cleaning your dryer vent
- Prevent potential Carbon Monoxide Poisoning from gas dryers
- Less wear and tear on dryer
- Eliminate Mold problems
- Increase clothing life – from excessive heat
- Time saver
Don’t wait until there is a dangerous clog. Look for the following are signs of a problem
- Clothes not drying
- Excessive lint on clothing
- Excessively hot dryer and clothing
- Moldy odors
Safeside Chimney and Duct Cleaning has been educating the public since 1995 about the cleaning of dryer vents. We have seen it become mandatory
In most condominium complexes and town homes. All our technicians are fully trained in dealing with the variety of dryer vent configurations and can help you immediately.
Call and schedule your Dryer Vent Cleaning today!