Share Button

A Middletown, CT chimney went up in flames after the accumulated creosote ignited. Luckily, the fire department arrived in time to prevent the flames from spreading to the rest of the home.

This tragic event is a great reminder to have your chimney cleaned and inspected often! In this article, South District Chief Rob Ross says he harps the importance of chimney cleaning, but claims that warning is often ignored as the weather gets nicer. Keep your chimney and home safe this winter with the services offered by Safeside Chimney!

Click here to learn more about the trusted company for Middletown chimney cleaning!

Check out the full article on the Middleton chimney fire here.

 

Share Button